Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"hang in there Joe.  And welcome to Polio Today.  I think you will find many things i…"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Jan 20, 2013 to new guy saying hi.

22 May 12, 2013
Reply by joseph m gifford

"I'm off my soap box.  I didn't mean to be as outspoken as I was and I'm sorry that I…"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Jan 18, 2013 to Article or TV link to Flat People

8 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme

"why do you need to know about Korea.  Do you even know about the United States?  Our…"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Jan 17, 2013 to Article or TV link to Flat People

8 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme

"How are you doing Abby with this project?"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Dec 8, 2012 to turning points in the history of polio

26 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by laura cripe

"Hello Shari...could you tell me the dosage when you first began and what your taking…"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Dec 8, 2012 to Is anyone using Gaberpentin for the nerve pain?

24 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by shari Johnston

"While it is illegal here in most of the USA, except I believe in Colorado recently, …"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Dec 3, 2012 to Is anyone using Gaberpentin for the nerve pain?

24 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by shari Johnston

"So how are you doing Ari...          "

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is anyone using Gaberpentin for the nerve pain?

24 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by shari Johnston

"I just checked out the site you recommended.  Thanks Dan I appreciate it very much.…"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is anyone using Gaberpentin for the nerve pain?

24 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by shari Johnston

"Good luck to her.  Keep us posted.  Would be great if a competition as is hers bring…"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Oct 8, 2012 to turning points in the history of polio

26 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by laura cripe

"I could do an interview with you Abby.  I was merely 5 through 12, though there are…"

Susan Jean Mauro-Bemme replied Oct 7, 2012 to An interview

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by laura cripe

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2018   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service