Barbara York's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My eyes have not progressed yet to where I need surgery, but I have difficulty readi…"

Barbara York replied Aug 30, 2014 to eye muscle damage?

17 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Dan Hicks

" Eye MUSCLE pain is not unheard of.  My doctor has two PPS patients with it.  The pu…"

Barbara York replied May 29, 2013 to eye muscle damage?

17 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Dan Hicks

"I hope you will let us know you are doing.  It really helps me to know there are oth…"

Barbara York replied May 24, 2013 to eye muscle damage?

17 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Dan Hicks

"My MRI with contrast dye revealed no abnormalities.  As always, if you can't find an…"

Barbara York replied May 24, 2013 to RAS and vision problem.

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Barbara York

"HI Susan, I had used it for several years when the nerve pain was more acute.  I gra…"

Barbara York replied May 24, 2013 to Is anyone using Gaberpentin for the nerve pain?

24 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by shari Johnston

"Dear Susan, I am sorry you have the similar problem, but I am happy that sharing inf…"

Barbara York replied May 24, 2013 to eye muscle damage?

17 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Dan Hicks

"Thanks Dan.  The eye muscle problem is uncommon but not unheard of.  One pupil is no…"

Barbara York replied May 1, 2013 to eye muscle damage?

17 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Dan Hicks

"Painful eye movement; two of the eye muscles have had damage for at least 25 years,…"

Barbara York replied May 1, 2013 to eye muscle damage?

17 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Dan Hicks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2017   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service