Wil MacKinney's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am originally from a small town in central Virginia, and I was in the hospital at…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 12, 2013 to new guy saying hi.

22 May 12, 2013
Reply by joseph m gifford

"I had the keyhole, or "Scope", last November.  The knee feels perhaps "tighter", but…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 12, 2013 to Knee Surgery - yes or no ?

12 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Dan Hicks

"I tried it (under the name Neurontin).  Could not see any results.  But, I have hear…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 12, 2013 to Is anyone using Gaberpentin for the nerve pain?

24 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by shari Johnston

"You are basically blogging when you post to this forum.  Do an internet search for b…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 12, 2013 to I'm new here

5 May 12, 2013
Reply by Wil MacKinney

"I also remember the loneliness (and being scared).  It was 1951 and the summer of my…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 12, 2013 to new guy saying hi.

22 May 12, 2013
Reply by joseph m gifford

"Spamming has become so prevalent that it almost seems unstoppable.  The spamming scu…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 12, 2013 to SCAM VIA POLIO TODAY.ORG

6 May 12, 2013
Reply by Wil MacKinney

"In any event, I wish I could find a DR who is familiar with PPS.  Even if I don't PP…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 11, 2013 to Any Similar Reports?

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Dan Hicks

"Are you a medical professional?  I am asking only because I want to know what level…"

Wil MacKinney replied May 11, 2013 to Any Similar Reports?

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Dan Hicks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2018   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service