Barbara Angelica Crowe's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Veronica: I have had years of depression. Even as a young child I was depressed.…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Dec 15, 2010 to How large a part does depression play in your mix of symptoms?

6 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Barbara Angelica Crowe

"Oh you are so lucky to live close to Upledger Great therapist there. ANd I know that…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Nov 22, 2010 to Has anyone else found different types of message therapy has helped to reduce pain or made itheir mobility better for a while

3 Nov 22, 2010

"I have had massages often in the past 20 or so years. I find that now I cannot take…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Nov 22, 2010 to Has anyone else found different types of message therapy has helped to reduce pain or made itheir mobility better for a while

3 Nov 22, 2010

"Thank you for the words of encouragement and straight forward words of advice. Very…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Oct 2, 2010 to Why are my arms acting up?

42 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Zion

"Hi All: You and Dan have verbalized the exact situations I find myself in at times T…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Oct 2, 2010 to Why are my arms acting up?

42 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Zion

"Thanks to You! Best of luck! Barbara"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Sep 1, 2010 to Ask the Expert Updated!

10 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Liliana Marasco Garrido

"What wonderful healing words everyone has put here. I agree with all but still had s…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Aug 5, 2010 to 'Disabled' label

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Stella Newall

"I too have a problem with the negative words used to describe a handicap person. Eve…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Aug 4, 2010 to 'Disabled' label

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Stella Newall

"Oh Yes! My husband also claims that I am not watching what I am doing. But in a gent…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Jul 17, 2010 to Why are my arms acting up?

42 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Zion

"Hi Stella: Thanks for the reminder. Often when I have needs related to my PPS I feel…"

Barbara Angelica Crowe replied Jul 16, 2010 to Persistance

3 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Janet Williams

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2018   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service