Gretchen Winchester's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried CBD Cannabis( legal in all 50 states)? I chew a CBD Gummie with a sle…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 12, 2017 to leg and foot pain

14 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Dan Hicks

"Yes, I bought My Pillow. I just change to different pillows all night long. It seems…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9, 2017 to Sore neck musscles

22 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Dan Hicks

"They are sold by Kingsupplements.com However I dealt with the rep. from CBD Vibe, Hi…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9, 2017 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Gretchen Winchester

"Welcome! Love San Diego. Go to La Jolla every summer. After years of being brace fre…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9, 2017 to I'm new to this website and I don't know anybody

3 Jul 9, 2017

"Yes, I have tried so many different pillows and positions. Every once in a while I w…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9, 2017 to Sore neck musscles

22 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Dan Hicks

"How are you doing? I ordered CBD Gummies with a sleep aid that seems to help a lot a…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9, 2017 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9, 2017

"So glad you called the company, smart. I noticed relief in a few days, however I don…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 29, 2017 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9, 2017

"You might have started off to strong. Reduce it a little. It is something you have t…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 29, 2017 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9, 2017

"Hope it works. Keep me posted as I am interested."

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 14, 2017 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9, 2017

"Yes, it is a small bottle and of course the days it last depend on how often you tak…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 14, 2017 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9, 2017

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2018   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service