Gretchen Winchester's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried CBD Cannabis( legal in all 50 states)? I chew a CBD Gummie with a sle…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 12 to leg and foot pain

14 Jul 20
Reply by Dan Hicks

"Yes, I bought My Pillow. I just change to different pillows all night long. It seems…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9 to Sore neck musscles

22 Jul 10
Reply by Dan Hicks

"They are sold by Kingsupplements.com However I dealt with the rep. from CBD Vibe, Hi…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9
Reply by Gretchen Winchester

"Welcome! Love San Diego. Go to La Jolla every summer. After years of being brace fre…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9 to I'm new to this website and I don't know anybody

3 Jul 9

"Yes, I have tried so many different pillows and positions. Every once in a while I w…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9 to Sore neck musscles

22 Jul 10
Reply by Dan Hicks

"How are you doing? I ordered CBD Gummies with a sleep aid that seems to help a lot a…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jul 9 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9

"So glad you called the company, smart. I noticed relief in a few days, however I don…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 29 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9

"You might have started off to strong. Reduce it a little. It is something you have t…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 29 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9

"Hope it works. Keep me posted as I am interested."

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 14 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9

"Yes, it is a small bottle and of course the days it last depend on how often you tak…"

Gretchen Winchester replied Jun 14 to Health benefits of CBD Oil ( Cannabis oil )

23 Jul 9

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2017   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service