Symptoms (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edema

As some of you may know I'm a 60-something male who "passes" -- still ambulatory enough to go to the gym daily, climb stairs, ride a bike,…

Started by Dan Hicks

6 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Dan Hicks

Hydrochlorothiazide heads up

My doc (one of many, alas) put me on the diuretic hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ, HCT, or HZT), not so much to lower my BP (which was already pr…

Started by Dan Hicks

0 Jul 12, 2012

Vasomotor Rhinitis -- Does anyone else have this?

One of the several odd conditions I've had all my life is a constant runny nose.  Several doctors have claimed this was due to allergies or…

Started by Dan Hicks

5 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by BEVERLY MCNEIL

PPS

Please tell me how do you cope with PAIN

Started by Joyce C. Sapp

10 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Joyce C. Sapp

Ended up in the Emergency Room partly because of my stubborness!

This past Friday was one of the worse days yet and I think it was a major warning to me on everything Dr. Bruno and many of long time survi…

Started by JAMES E DAVIS JR

13 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Loretta K Haynes

Pain Management

Please share your stories of how you manage your pain.

Started by Michael S

18 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Cheryl Stanton

weakening of muscles

I have been dealing with PPS for about 10 years. In my case pain was the first symptom and is still a big problem. I have a pain docto…

Started by Frank A Hoover

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Dan Hicks

My Email To Dr. Robert Bruno

Dear Dr. Bruno, I have to apologize to you as I am very tired and it may be hard for me to formulate my words properly. I did keep my appoi…

3 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Liliana Marasco Garrido

On top of Residuals of Polio now I must deal with the Depression and Anxiety.

Last week was rough at work as the stress was higher than ever. I took one and a half Xanax in the mornings and nights, which seem to help.…

3 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by JAMES E DAVIS JR

Total body aches

I am looking for info and research for total body ache with PPS.  My whole body is either stressed because of PPS or my muscles fatigue qui…

Started by Barbara Angelica Crowe

15 May 23, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Stanton

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2017   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service