Connecting (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polio Today.org

The Salk Institute is making promotional Items to promote PolioToday.org. Post your request here and help us promote this wonderful and inf…

Started by Daniel L. (Dan) Middlebrooks

14 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Daniel L. (Dan) Middlebrooks

Want to Tell Your Story? We'll Mail You a Camera!

Hello Everyone, Some of you have told us that you'd like to share your story on video, but can't because you don't have the tools. No sweat…

Started by Mauricio

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Mauricio

DO YOU HAVE ANY MUSCLE TWITCHING OR JERKING ISSUES?

I a few of posted about our muscle twitching and jerking issues. But I would like to start a Discussion on just this subject. It has been o…

Started by Shari Fiksdal

12 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Shari Fiksdal

Polio vaccine blamed for outbreaks in Nigeria MSNBC.com WHAT CAN WE DO?

I found this to be on of the first articles put out by the Associated Press on the Sabine Vaccine they are giving third world countries. I…

Started by Shari Fiksdal

0 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

SD Union-Tribune Publishes PPS Story! Any thoughts?

In case you missed it, the San Diego Union-Tribune ran a story on PPS on Monday with comments from members of PolioToday.com. Read the stor…

Started by Mauricio

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

Welcome new members!

Welcome to PolioToday.org! We've had a big surge of new members over this Thanksgiving weekend, and I want to welcome each and every one of…

Started by L1z H1ncks

1 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

Swollen Feet

Some one asked about swollen feet a while back, The WA Postpolio magazine arrived yesterday and swollen feet are mentioned as very common w…

Started by Stella Newall

1 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Stanton

Information about a ROCKING BED and its use.

I had member of our support group ask abour the use of a rocking bed. I know they have been used to help with respitory issues, but Ican no…

Started by Leslie D. Smith

0 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

Freebies for Polio Survivors

Did you know that: You can get a discount on your utility bills. A free California fishing license. Help paying your property taxes. Free t…

Started by Rick E. Kneeshaw, M.A.

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Rick E. Kneeshaw, M.A.

High C-Reactive Protein levels?

I was informed that polios can have high CRP levels. Is this true? Mine is measuring around 7.9 when the norm is 3. Can anyone enlighten me…

Started by Marilyn Salisbury

4 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Paulette Britton

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2017   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service