Connecting (256)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology

Device Loan Program The FAAST Device Loan Program is a way for people with disabilities of all ages to try out different assistive devices…

Started by Daniel L. (Dan) Middlebrooks

0 Dec 27, 2009

Floris Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology

Device Loan Program The FAAST Device Loan Program is a way for people with disabilities of all ages to try out different assistive devices…

0 Dec 27, 2009

Medicare and DME's (durable medical equipment).

I am interested in finding how to apply for DME's through Medicare. A member of our support group needs a mobility chair to use in her home…

Started by Leslie D. Smith

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Marty

WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP MAKE SURE THE "HEALTH BILL" IS 'HELPING" US!

Since our health care is primary to our existence as well as Medicare is to our financial existence, I am sending you the latest update on…

Started by Shari Fiksdal

0 Dec 16, 2009

PolioToday.org Idea Promote with T-shirts, hats and media outlets Please let us know how you feel.

I know that I spent half my life not even knowing I had Polio. I knew one foot was three sizes smaller than the other. When PPS started hit…

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Shari Fiksdal

Polio Today.org

The Salk Institute is making promotional Items to promote PolioToday.org. Post your request here and help us promote this wonderful and inf…

14 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Daniel L. (Dan) Middlebrooks

Want to Tell Your Story? We'll Mail You a Camera!

Hello Everyone, Some of you have told us that you'd like to share your story on video, but can't because you don't have the tools. No sweat…

Started by Mauricio

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Mauricio

DO YOU HAVE ANY MUSCLE TWITCHING OR JERKING ISSUES?

I a few of posted about our muscle twitching and jerking issues. But I would like to start a Discussion on just this subject. It has been o…

Started by Shari Fiksdal

12 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Shari Fiksdal

Polio vaccine blamed for outbreaks in Nigeria MSNBC.com WHAT CAN WE DO?

I found this to be on of the first articles put out by the Associated Press on the Sabine Vaccine they are giving third world countries. I…

Started by Shari Fiksdal

0 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

SD Union-Tribune Publishes PPS Story! Any thoughts?

In case you missed it, the San Diego Union-Tribune ran a story on PPS on Monday with comments from members of PolioToday.com. Read the stor…

Started by Mauricio

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2018   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service