Connecting (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polio vaccine blamed for outbreaks in Nigeria MSNBC.com WHAT CAN WE DO?

I found this to be on of the first articles put out by the Associated Press on the Sabine Vaccine they are giving third world countries. I…

Started by Shari Fiksdal

0 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

SD Union-Tribune Publishes PPS Story! Any thoughts?

In case you missed it, the San Diego Union-Tribune ran a story on PPS on Monday with comments from members of PolioToday.com. Read the stor…

Started by Mauricio

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

Welcome new members!

Welcome to PolioToday.org! We've had a big surge of new members over this Thanksgiving weekend, and I want to welcome each and every one of…

Started by L1z H1ncks

1 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

Swollen Feet

Some one asked about swollen feet a while back, The WA Postpolio magazine arrived yesterday and swollen feet are mentioned as very common w…

Started by Stella Newall

1 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Stanton

Information about a ROCKING BED and its use.

I had member of our support group ask abour the use of a rocking bed. I know they have been used to help with respitory issues, but Ican no…

Started by Leslie D. Smith

0 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Gladys Swensrud

Freebies for Polio Survivors

Did you know that: You can get a discount on your utility bills. A free California fishing license. Help paying your property taxes. Free t…

Started by Rick E. Kneeshaw, M.A.

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Rick E. Kneeshaw, M.A.

High C-Reactive Protein levels?

I was informed that polios can have high CRP levels. Is this true? Mine is measuring around 7.9 when the norm is 3. Can anyone enlighten me…

Started by Marilyn Salisbury

4 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Paulette Britton

Historical Collection: Smithsonian

I found this today, and was very impressed with the accuracy, depth, and the approach. What do you think? http://americanhistory.si.edu/pol

Started by Shirley Morganstein

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Sue S.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Spread the word about PolioToday.org

Post a flyer: You can let others know about PolioToday.org by downloading this flyer and posting it on a local bulletin board and/or bringing it to your local PPS support group.

Invite your friends: You can easily send out email invitations to join PolioToday.org

© 2017   Created by Salk Institute.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service